Salary: £30K - £40K + car allowance + bonus
Contact Name: Beth Ritchie
Role: Assistant Design Manager – Construction
Location: Cheshire – easily commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Chester, Salford – 5 minutes off M56
Salary: £30K – £40K + car allowance + bonus
Are you looking to establish a career within Construction Design Management ? Do you have experience of working within the construction / architecture sector ?
If so, we need to be talking – this is an opportunity for you to utilise your current knowledge alongside the support of an experienced Design Management team and take the next step in your career !
This property development company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation.
Joining the team as Assistant Design Manager you will support project from Pre-construction through to on site build and handover.
Various backgrounds and experience will give you the platform you need to be successful in this position, therefore you could be a job running architectural technologist or a job running/project architect, working for a sub contractor who supplies into a main contractor – what is important is your understanding of the design and construction process from a construction contractors view point. You will have an understanding of how separate elements of a complex build come together.
· Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
· Register approved drawing and ensure design teams have most up to date drawings and construction details
· Design Team meetings
· Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
· Degree or equivalent in a construction / architectural discipline
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Knowledge of current Building Regulations
· You will have an understanding of the responsibilities within the Design Management process, this can come from being part of a Design Team on previous projects, having had exposure to activities on site, having worked closely with contractors
· Most importantly, you will be able to demonstrate why Design Management is the career path for you
· Career development
· Opportunity to work with and be supported by experienced Design Managers
· Exposure to significant projects across the region
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org