Salary: circa £55,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Our client is a highly successful property company – with unrivalled expertise focused across multiple sectors – industrial, office, retail and leisure. With offices across the UK, that provides them with the capacity and expertise to identify development opportunities and maximise the potential of wide-ranging property portfolios, they hold an exceptional track record, being appointment as specialist partners to some of the most reputable institutional investors.
Kingsley is retained to source an experienced, high calibre Asset Manager/Management Surveyor (full time or part time) to join our clients’ UK Asset Management team, to be responsible for the day-to-day asset management of a highly valued separate portfolio account, currently consists of single and multi-let office, retail, industrial, leisure and retail warehouses assets located throughout the UK.
N.B. The role is available on either a full or part time basis – further details available.
Key duties to include:
- Asset Management of own portfolio of assets
- Developing and implementing value-add asset management strategies
- Formulating annual business plans for each asset
- Various asset management related tasks including but not limited to new lettings, refurbishments, lease renewals, rent reviews, re-gears, lease expiries, surrenders and forfeitures
- Produce fund reports for client and debt providers
- Implementing and overseeing refurbishment programs and asset repositioning
- Managing third party service providers including: letting agents, solicitors, property managers and building surveyors
- Sourcing, inspecting and carrying out required due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Liaising and negotiating directly with tenants
Candidates Skills, Experience & Qualities:
- MRICS Qualification with circa 5 years PQE.
- Extensive commercial acumen
- Experience of managing regional multi-sector assets preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering value-add across a variety of real estate asset classes
- Strong computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills
- Looking for a bright individual who is motivated and has rigorous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A strong intellect with an aptitude for problem solving and a tenacity to get things done
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively
- Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required
- A basic salary of between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum, full time equivalent (D.O.E.)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 depending upon length of service
- Private healthcare (AXA)
- Pension (5% company contribution of salary).
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone & Laptop
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org