Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 per annum (D.O.E.) Plus - Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Vacancy Ref: AK18160
Our client has been established for over 20 years and is a niche privately-owned Property Investment & Asset Management Company operating in Manchester city centre and across the North West, within both the Commercial and Residential Sectors.
The company has successfully grown through successful Acquisition, Investment and Asset Management and is continually looking to enhance its’ portfolio in both size, value and quality.
Due to continued success & expansion of the company, our client is looking to appoint a Commercial Asset Manager in a most varied yet supporting role to assist the Commercial Property Director in many aspects, including but not limited to:
- Project Delivery
- Asset Management
- Landlord & Tenant
- Tenant Liaison
The successful candidate does not need to be highly experienced – but will have the desire to learn & progress within this family run business where training will be provided where required.
You shall be involved in the management and potential development of allocated commercial properties & sites reporting directly to the Commercial Property Director – this may change from time to time depending upon the business needs.
This is a varied role that offers mixed and exciting opportunities, briefly comprising the operation, sales, letting, marketing and customer service to maximise occupancy and profitability by maintaining, enhancing and efficiently managing the portfolio.
As a Commercial Asset Manager, you:
- will work as part of a small dedicated team involved in managing & improving the portfolio.
- will support other Property Managers within the organisation
- will receive support, guidance and instructions and report directly to the Commercial Property Director.
This client-side role offers wide ranging opportunities and responsibilities, and in brief you will be undertaking or assisting with the following:
- Pro-actively develop and maintain effective tenant relationships
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to senior colleagues
- Assisting in the project management of various development projects
- Completing all processes in accordance with the guidelines, policies, procedures and practices in all aspects of the role.
- Working with consultant surveyors on new lettings / rent reviews / lease renewals and some in-house leases/licences etc / property inspections & maintenance
- Preparing terms, licences, solicitor’s instructions, etc.
- Lease negotiations including preparing in-house leases and/or dealing with solicitors.
- Liaising with and attending meetings with agents and other consultants relating to re-development, sales, lettings, disposals, marketing etc.
- Responsible for the effective Business Rates mitigation
- Any other duties commensurate with your job role, as necessitated by the needs of the business
- Property related Degree, or equivalent
- Some previous Commercial Property/Asset Management experience
- Landlord & Tenancy experience
- Demonstrate excellent customer relationships and management experience.
- Works proactively / highly organised / manage time / prioritise heavy workloads
- Be numerate & literate with excellent communication skills and able to clearly present and deliver clear and concise ideas to all levels within the organisation.
- Strong sales negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of financial information with the ability to analyse financial data
- Communication skills with people of different professions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a team as well as using own initiative
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Full Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits include:
- Salary: £25,000 – £33,000 per annum (D.O.E.)
- Car Allowance (D.O.E.)
- 25 days’ holiday
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org