About the role
Are you looking for a fresh start and exciting projects in an award-winning, established Architectural Practice specialising in bespoke, luxury residential projects, small residential development schemes and modular construction?
The ideal candidate will be a CIAT Technologist with relevant experience and an enthusiastic approach to working with a small, friendly and dedicated team. The candidate will be an excellent communicator and should have an in-depth knowledge of current UK Building Regulations, Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp. The candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis, be based in the South Manchester area and have a clean driving license.
Do you want the chance to create one-off, spectacular homes, need support to gain your MCIAT qualifications? Projects and our spacious office are located in the South Manchester area with free parking, great Metro, train and bus links and local amenities.
- Work with directors/architects on the technical schemes, developed with client and QS input
- Co-ordination of client, planning consultant, architect, ecology and plot information to develop detailed designs for Building Regulations submissions, including the co-ordination of renewable energy requirements. A good understanding of CIL and H&S legislation, principal designer roles and the co-ordination of renewable energy requirements is an advantage.
- Preparation of details for construction. Liaise with various consultants, main contractors and specialist sub-contractors throughout entire construction process
- An aptitude to develop a strong interest in R&D of new building materials and methods
- CIAT Membership
- 3+ years of experience in residential construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
Direct applicants only
If you share our mission and want to be part of our team we want to hear from you.
We don’t design houses, we deliver bespoke luxury living environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org