Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
Contact Name: Hayley Anderson
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: HA18291
Are you an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician looking for more diversity in the projects and clients you work with?
The highly successful and growing in-house practice prides itself on its down to earth but results driven culture. It boasts a history of proactive problem solving, speedy responses and on delivering commercially viable solutions to its wide range of clients.
Its personal, no nonsense approach is a hit with clients resulting in repeat work and referrals. It is known for offering solid commercial advice that ultimately results in high quality design that clients can be proud of.
The person it needs will be able to confidently demonstrate experience within the design and construction of commercial buildings, including industrial and office and have a portfolio that demonstrates your detailing skills. You will have strong communication skills and be looking for a position that will present you with the opportunity to be client facing and having technical input at concept stage. The practice designs AutoCAD.
Some of the key requirements for this role would include, but would not be limited to:
- Site surveys, and taking client briefs
- Producing planning and presentation drawings
- Liaising with council officers, and other statutory bodies
- Liaising with contractors and specialist sub-contractors
What do you need to bring?
- A ‘can do’ mindset
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good quality technical detailing skills and knowledge of current legislation and practices
- Be CIAT or MCIAT qualified
Join this fresh, innovative practise in a key role as an Architectural Technologist/Technician and benefit from an:
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Excellent renumeration package
- Interesting and diverse projects and clients
- A practice that invests in the continued development of it’s staff and their careers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com