Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contact Name: Fleur Todd
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Architectural CAD Technician to join a client developer organisation and bring their architectural service in house. They offer bespoke accommodation for vulnerable people, a trusted choice for care providers, commissioners, residents and their families.
About the role
Working in partnership with care providers, housing associations, commissioners and care professionals, you will be responsible for delivering both new-build and refurbishment residential schemes.
Experience / Requirements
- Relevant Architectural degree
- Excellent AutoCAD Skills
- Practical knowledge of UK Building Regulations
There is a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy, along with;
- You’ll be joining the company at an early stage and given a lot of autonomy to shape and build your department
- Opportunity to make a big impact in a purpose-driven organisation
- Great team spirit, events and socials
This is a unique opportunity that doesn’t arise very often, for more information please contact Fleur Todd at Vertical. email@example.com / 0161 669 4716
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org