Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Contact Name: Beth Ritchie
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
If you are a Qualified Architect looking to work on projects in Liverpool that are making a real difference to the city……keep reading and apply !
An opportunity has become available for a skilled Architect, with 3-5 years PQE, to become a part of an industry-leading team in Liverpool. Based in the city centre they have built up an enviable status within the architectural industry, thanks in part to their pioneering designs.
To succeed, you’ll have experience as a Project Architect across Residential, Commercial, Hotels or High Rise Mixed Use . Having run the delivery of these projects from inception to completion, you’ll also have a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations. Excellent design skills are also required and a working knowledge of Revit is desirable.
It’s an interesting opportunity with an ideal balance between design work and job running, and you’ll work on potentially award winning, high profile projects from day one. Career progression is actively encouraged and you’ll work closely with your clients to deliver beyond their expectations.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified Architect, 3-5 years PQE
- Sector experience – demonstrate your sector with flair and passion (the practice works across many)
- Software – AutoCAD practice; Revit knowledge is desirable (in practice ideally; if not at Uni)
- Adaptable approach and true team player (able to step into multiple projects)
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent senior team focused on developing you and building your experience
- Make your mark on this beautiful city with iconic projects that will change the face of Liverpool!
- Excellent salary package – genuinely in line with the experience you bring to the practice.
- Career progression and development
- Flexibility across work functions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com