Contact Name: Chris McGrory
We currently have vacancies for an experienced architect and technologist at our office in Liverpool city centre.
Our busy and expanding practice works across the country on a diverse range of projects including commercial, conservation, industrial, medical, residential and transport.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Track record in managing projects from inception to completion
- Technical and creative ability with a talent for innovative design solutions
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to fit into our enthusiastic team and work within a collaborative, studio environment
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Proficiency in the usual architectural software programs is expected, including Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup
Prospects are excellent for the right candidate, with opportunities to develop your career and contribute to the development of the practice.
These are permanent, full-time positions and remuneration package is negotiable.
Please forward your application, CV and brief portfolio, to Chris McGrory via email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org