Salary: Competitive: £35,000 - £45,000 + car allowance + benefits
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Our client is a leading, well-established and highly respected property consultancy that provides expert professional and agency advice across a whole spectrum of residential and commercial property throughout the UK.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the retail team provides a full national agency service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to some of the leading property companies, developers, retailers, housebuilders, asset managers, hoteliers, pension funds etc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor / Associate to join our client’s Automotive and Roadside team, based from their Manchester office. The role will principally involve a broad range of agency disposals and acquisition casework on a diverse range of property on behalf of corporate clients, with a north of the UK remit.
The candidate will already have a retail agency background and have a credible network of contacts within the industry in order to successfully deliver current workload but also will have the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the agency service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To deal with the full range of acquisitions and disposals for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view.
- To assess the viability of commercial developments
- To research and produce detailed retail agency reports
- To respond to all enquiries
*The above list summarises main responsibilities but is not exhaustive of the duties required
Required Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and possibly lead our clients’ Retail Team. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria;
- The successful candidate will be RICS qualified and with previous experience of commercial property agency.
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential.
- Excellent client interfacing, negotiation and communication skills
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Previous experience within the sector, either consultancy or client-side
- Background on quality, retail disposals, acquisitions and development
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Potential for significant career progression
- An opportunity to assist in expanding the business
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional and national market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Clare Norman at Kingsley on 0161 3939 889 for further information.