Salary: Up to £40,000 + car allowance + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Are you looking for that next opportunity to become an integral part of an agency department, perhaps as ‘Head of Agency’ with a leading property consultancy? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a leading, established and reputable property consultancy in Manchester.
Our client provides advice on a range of property matters and, due to continued success, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Agency Surveyor to join their Manchester city centre office.
With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client has grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers and one of the top 50 nationwide property consultants in the UK.
- To join the existing agency surveyors to deal with private treaty sales and lettings
- Dependent upon experience, you may either be surveyor level or experienced enough to be Head of Agency
- The instructions are a mix of industrial, retail and offices
- Reports and works alongside the director(s)
- RICS qualification is preferred but not essential if the candidate is experienced or has a proven track record in agency of at least two years
- Effective and professional technical and communication skills
- A self starter who can hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a team: a team player
- Driven, confident, with excellent self management skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Some background knowledge/experience of commercial property market
- Ability to deal with the public, clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- A dynamic individual looking for an excellent career opportunity within a successful company
- Geographical location: the whole North West, from Carlisle to Stoke-on-Trent
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Car allowance and other benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent potential of career progression with a North West market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the property, legal, engineering and business support sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email email@example.com
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.