Salary: £35,000-£45,000 DOE
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
My client is a leading, well-established, and highly respected property consultancy that provides expert professional and agency advice across a spectrum of commercial property, throughout the UK.
This company acts for a diverse range of clients, and its team provides a full, national agency service to its strong client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor/Associate to join my client’s Agency team, based in its Manchester office. The role will principally involve a broad range of agency disposals and acquisition casework on a diverse variety of property, on behalf of corporate clients, with a north of the UK remit.
The candidate will already have an agency background and have a credible network of contacts within the industry, in order to successfully deliver on the current workload. However, they will also have the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the agency’s service.
Duties and responsibilities
Within this Manchester-based agency surveyor role, you will be:
- Dealing with the full range of acquisitions and disposals for clients
- Providing general advice on marketability, high-level viability, and local market view
- Assessing the viability of commercial developments
- Researching and producing detailed agency reports
- Responding to all enquiries
- Carrying out a range of related duties, as required
Required skills and experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join my client’s Agency team. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria:
- RICS qualified with previous experience within a commercial property agency
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential
- Excellent client interfacing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence essential
- Previous experience within the sector, either consultancy or client-side
- Ability to work on their own initiative and unsupervised
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
In return for your efforts, you will be offered:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Company car or vehicle allowance
- Potential for significant career progression
- An opportunity to assist in expanding the business
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic, who wants to join one of the regional and national market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact me right away. For more agency surveyor jobs in Manchester, talk to Kingsley.
Please contact Clare Norman on 0161 393 9889 to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its property, legal, architecture, and engineering divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com