Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contact Name: Cathy McCabe
Telephone: 0161 968 0071
20,000 homes in 10 years
Trafford Housing Trust recently announced a proposal to join the L&Q Group, one of the largest housing providers in the country. THT and L&Q have worked together successfully for two years in a JV that is investing £160M to deliver over 2,000 homes across the North West. This was a real step change for THT and we are delivering a wide range of homes and tenures across sites large and small. We aspire to provide 50% market and 50% affordable homes, reinvesting profits in our social purpose and improving lives across our communities. There are plans to increase THT’s delivery to 20,000 homes over the next 10 years and we need a dedicated and growing team to achieve this. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join us at all levels in our Delivery (on site) and New Business (pre-contract) teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team at an exciting stage of our evolution.
A vacancy has arisen in our Developer team for an Aftercare Manager. The main duties of the role are to:
• Lead and manage the team of Quality officers, fostering a strong team ethos of accountability and responsibility.
• Manage the wider relationship with teams across the organisation, delivering excellent service.
• Ensure excellent customer service is delivered in line with agreed service standards.
• Build and manage strong relationships with Contractors and Trades to deliver timely customer service.
• Ensure statutory requirements are met, such as NHBC, gas safety, fire safety, electrical safety and records are kept up to date.
• Monitor, manage and report contractor, internal and consultant performance to meet KPIS, tracking patterns and areas of improvement.
• Own and develop the processes, procedures to ensure continuous improvement within the service. Monitoring best practice across the sector to ensure the departments remains agile and responsive to change
• Manage all customer complaints through the escalation process, liaising with the Development Manager, Field Sales Manager and other relevant people.
• Actively manage, report and react to all Risks with each Project.
• Ensure compliant handovers of all properties.
• Other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the Trust, to ensure effective delivery of allocated developments.
The successful applicant will have excellent project management skills, a strong command of MS Office and excellent verbal and written skills. In addition to this they will be a strong negotiator. Construction experience is a requirement for this role.
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme and annual leave allowance.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send a CV and covering letter, outlining why you are suitable for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29 May 2019 at 12pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com