JOB | Senior Property Management Surveyor
Leading International Consultancy
Salary – £DOE, Competitive Plus Benefits
Overall Purpose of Job
My client is a multi-disciplinary international surveying consultancy and has a strong and well established Property Management Department both nationally and in their Manchester office. My client acts for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial and retail markets, managing a cross-section of commercial property types. They combine experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients.
Due to a number of new high quality instructions, we are looking for an individual to join my client's established team who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions and my client offers a real opportunity for career progression.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for high profile clients who require a premium level service. The individual will also be responsible for a number of other instructions largely consisting of mixed-use schemes.
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and onsite subsidiary on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional activities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Minimum 3 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley Associates on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org