Homes England unveils MIPIM plans
Chief executive Peter Denton and chair Peter Freeman are travelling to Cannes for the international property conference and are encouraging those interested in establishing a partnership to reach out.
Denton said: “Alongside our new focus on regeneration, Homes England is attending MIPIM to promote the diverse range of investment opportunities the UK residential sector offers, from investment in truly transformative regeneration projects to investing in funds to build much-needed affordable homes”.
He added that the group was looking to speak with companies that want to “create great places, help people access high-quality new homes and build a better housing market”.
The affordable housing public body will be bringing 13 senior members of staff to MIPIM, which kicks off on 15 March. Here is the list of those attending MIPIM:
- Peter Denton, chief executive officer
- Peter Freeman, chair
- Barry Cummins, chief land and development officer
- Harry Swales, chief investment officer
- Mike Palin, interim executive director of markets, partners and places
- Gareth Blacker, director of strategic development
- Jackie Rigby, head of affordable housing strategy
- Alison Crofton, interim director of national development
- Jon Bull-Diamond, director of products, equity and partnerships
- Sophie White, director of infrastructure grants
- Jennifer Murray, head of institutional investment
- Matt O’Connell, interim head of external communications
- Jennifer Yard, senior advisor to the chief executive officer and chair
Homes England will be part of several sessions at this year’s convention. Here’s a list of events where you can see them speak:
- 12:15pm 15 March at the UK Pavilion – “In conversation with Peter Denton, chief executive officer of Homes England and Samantha McClary, editor of Estate Gazette”
- 10am 16 March at the London Stand – “Leadership and Collaboration” with Harry Swales
- 2:30pm 16 March at the Theatre Claude Debussy Balcony foyer – “UK: Devolution, the levelling up agenda and housing first” with Peter Denton
- 3:45pm 16 March at the Agora Room – “Housing First: the affordable challenge” with Harry Swales
- 11:30am 17 March at the UK Pavilion – “what are the investment opportunities in UK residential sector?” with Peter Freeman
Read more: Who is going to MIPIM?
Place North West MIPIM 2022 coverage is sponsored by Castle Green Homes