Nearly 100 people attended the first major logistics event organised by Place North West, held in June at Hill Dickinson's headquarters, One St Paul's Square, Liverpool.
The mood was upbeat with deals to celebrate at Omega and the forthcoming Liverpool 2 container terminal set to boost demand further.
To see a selection of photographs from the day click on the image gallery below.
All images by Ant Clausen, see antclausen.com
The event was sponsored by SuperPort, Omega Warrington Ltd, Peel Ports, Jones Lang LaSalle, Hill Dickinson.
The presentation slides can be viewed and downloaded by clicking on the links below:
- Jonathan Wallis, Miller Developments and Omega Warrington Ltd
- Stephen Carr, Peel Ports
- Jon Sleeman, Jones Lang LaSalle
- James Porteous, Jones Lang LaSalle
- John Roberts, Hill Dickinson
- Mark Basnett, Liverpool LEP
Click image to launch gallery