Organiser: Women in Social Housing NW
Location: Wulvern Housing Ltd, Electra Way Crewe, Cheshire CW1 6GW
WISH NW proudly present The Chimp Paradox
This workshop will introduce The Chimp Model and explain how the brain is structured and functions, in order for individuals to understand themselves and improve personal and professional performance. Participants will be encouraged to see their mind from a neuro-scientific perspective and then apply the principles to everyday life. The model will be brought to life with practical examples and activities throughout the workshop.
The workshop will take you through:
- Developing insight into what’s is going on in your mind
- Understanding how we make decision
- Learning to recognise and manage unwanted emotions and evoked responses
- Differentiating between emotional and logical thinking
- Starting to develop tools for your mind management kitbag
- Developing a plan for continued develop of the skills learned
Where: Wulvern Housing, Crewe
When: 12.30pm to 4pm, 10 Feb
There is free onsite parking, and lunch and refreshments will be provided.