Organiser: WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff and Weston Williamson+Partners
Location: Hilton Deansgate Cloud 23
Please join us at the stunning Hilton Deansgate Cloud 23 salon in Manchester, on 6 December at 8am, for our first breakfast talk on transport-oriented development.
This talk, as part of our new TOD thought-leadership series, is brought to you jointly by WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff and Weston Williamson + Partners.
Our guest speaker for this opening session, director Martin Lax will be joining us from Transport for Greater Manchester.
The aim of the series is to explore development and investment opportunities in the context of devolution and the government’s infrastructure strategy, all of which are spurred by major transport infrastructure projects.
We will be looking at:
- How TOD applies in the Northern region
- Densification: applying design principles to optimise densification around transport hubs
- Corridors: maximising development opportunities along the corridors
- OSD: oversite building and other new approaches to unlocking commercial opportunities at stations
- How to establish an integrated policy approach and an early involvement of key players
At this first session, you will be hearing from
We very much hope you can join us for an unprecedented and innovative approach to private-public collaborative working on our built environment, to help build more resilient and liveable cities together.
Please RSVP to Sandra.Robinson@wspgroup.