Location: Shoosmiths, Manchester
Transport-Led Development in the North of England focuses on the latest transport development opportunities, including rail, road and airport major projects, that will unlock further regeneration opportunities, housing and promote more sustainable growth in the North. The day offers unique, detailed insight on how projects are progressing with a focus on how to increasing the North’s economic growth through the delivery of new and enhanced transport infrastructure.
Hear from speakers from Transport for the North, Transport for Greater Manchester, HS2, Leeds Bradford Airport, The Northern Powerhouse Partnership and many more – see the full speaker list here.
Highlights of attending:
- Receive from Transport for the North the latest insight on establishing a new Strategic Transport Plan
- Hear the latest update on the Leeds Airport terminal extension and the wider growth opportunities this creates
- Take away the most recent update on major projects coming forward, including HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail
- Find out more about the new road investment strategy plan (RIS2) and the plans for improving connectivity and congestion on the roads
- Discover the latest the plans for transport infrastructure delivery in Manchester and Liverpool
Visit our website for more information.
Event Code: 371PNW (10% Discount)