Phone: 01925 813 200
- Is grid connection frustrating you?
- Are you concerned about missing opportunities?
The recent remarkable growth of renewable energy projects will continue as the country strives to meet challenging targets set by government for renewable energy generation.
Envirolink has developed a CPD accredited training course that will build your knowledge of grid connection.
Inacurate, delayed and refused applications just add costs to your project and delays the income from Feed-in Tariffs. Lost income can lead to lost investor confidence.
You should attend if you:
- Are installing solar PV technology
- Are managing multiple solar PV installation
- Are providing consultancy to solar PV projects
- Run a solar PV business
Morning Session – Understanding Energy Basics and How the Grid Works
- Looking at the basics – volts, amps and kilowatts
- Practical demonstrations – explaining measurements of power
- The differences of AC, single and three phase supply
- Comprehensive view of how the grid works
Afternoon Session – How to Make Successful Applications and Case Studies
- Understand the grid supply arrangements and connectivity levels for G83 and G59
solar PV projects
- Power engineering terminology ie kW, KVA
- How to site survey and make the right decisions
- When a grid connection is required – budgetary view or firm offer
- How to write a successful grid connection application for solar PV projects
- Project examples of successful grid connections.
The training course is being delivered in partnership with Electricity
Dates and Venues
- Friday 30 September 2011, Salford (Electricity Northwest)
- Friday 14 October 2011, Daresbury, Cheshire
- Thursday 3 November 2011, Lancaster University
- Monday 5 December 2011, Penrith, Cumbria
- Thursday 12 January 2012, Birchwood, Warrington
Course costs: £350 + VAT (non-member), £295 + VAT (Envirolink member)
For further information about this course or any other questions relating to grid connection, please contact Geoff Owen on 01925 813 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for any of the course dates, please click here