Location: CUBE, 113-115 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 6DW
Phone: 0161 295 5076
A two-day high-impact programme providing new thinking and core skills, taking place on 7 and 8 November 2011.
Creating a business with sustainable capability to improve efficiency, effectiveness and elegance requires people to think differently about how to organise and execute work. It is about building the right foundations. Thinking Lean provides that foundation and ensures that your improvement effort:
- is totally scalable and suitable for every size business
- applies to all people and all the work they do
- is readily learnable, though often counter intuitive
- is fun, creative and injects energy and passion
- is focussed on simplicity
- can be learnt in natural language
Advanced Problem Solving Partnership has created a development programme directed to releasing the improvement potential locked into everyone. The focus is on the rapid acquisition of essential thinking and problem solving skills, a suite of proven generic tools and the intervention skills to make a positive contribution.
The course is suitable for:
- Senior managers and those seeking to lead improvement efforts;
- SME owners and directors wanting to create Lean businesses;
- Managers and employees who wish to make a better, wiser contribution to their workplace while improving their lives and those of others around them.
Advanced Problem Solving Partnership is part of the international thought-leadership of the Creative Problem Solving Group and part of Bristol University Systems Centre.