Location: Hotel At Six, 6 Brunkebergstorg, Stockholm, 111 51 Norrmalm, Sweden
Join us in Stockholm, to hear about the latest innovations and tech adoption in property, at the next event in our Trend Talk series.
Guests will hear from a range of experts from both property and technology, from the UK and the Nordics, including Magnus Svantegård – co-founder of Nordic PropTech Initiative, chief product officer at Datscha, and senior advisor for Stronghold Invest.
Expect a collaborative atmosphere where leading industry professionals from the real estate and property market mix with the world’s leading tech and digital experts.
Aimed at bringing the property and tech communities together to discuss the latest innovations and research in proptech, PlaceTech Trend Talks have taken place in 2018 in London, Manchester, and Amsterdam.
In January 2019 the quarterly European proptech series visits the Nordics.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Doug Ward, founder and business development director, Node, the hassle-free internet connectivity solution for buildings
- Tom Renn, managing director of Manchester Science Partnerships, developer of 1.3m sq ft of tech and science parks in North and Midlands of England
- Adam Malik, head of UK business development at Equiem, tenant engagement platform
- Magnus Svantegård, chief product officer, Datscha, senior advisor at Stronghold Invest, and co-founder of Nordic Proptech Initiative
- Bastiaan Koekkoek, account manager, Bluepoint, visitor management system
- Charlie Wade, managing director, UK, VTS
- Joyeeta Das, CEO and founder, Gyana
- Gabrielle Giraud Hemmerlind, head of leasing, Savills Sweden
- Henrik Botten Taubøll, senior director for transactions in the Nordics, Baltics and Netherlands, WeWork
- Andreas Broryd, CEO and co-founder, Workaround Sweden
PlaceTech Trend Talk Nordics is organised in association with Nordic PropTech Initiative, and sponsored by Node, Bruntwood & Manchester Science Partnerships, OBI, Mills & Reeve, and Redwood Consulting.
Delegates also receive early access to the TRENDS Q4 report, which maps investment, innovators and direction of different sectors as they undergo transformation.
Tickets are free. Book online here
Keen to put yourself forward to speak at PlaceTech Trend Talks? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org