Location: iCentrum, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BP
Hammerson, WiredScore, Willmott Dixon, LandInsight, IBI, CreditLadder and more will be sharing their property innovation stories at our first UK briefing of 2019, PlaceTech Trend Talk Birmingham, on Friday 8 March.
This Q1 trend-spotting session enables guests to hear demonstrations from tech innovators including CreditLadder, which allows residential tenants to use rent to improve credit score, and LandInsight, one of the leading land data providers in the new wave of online suppliers, and winner of the inaugural PlaceTech StartUp Prize in 2018.
If you want to improve your business understanding of the latest trends and predictions in real estate digital transformation, this event is ideal for you.
- Kathryn Malloch, head of customer experience, Hammerson
- Jill Guthrie, digital manager, Willmott Dixon
- Sheraz Dar, CEO, CreditLadder
- Tom McClellan, director of business development, UK & Ireland, WiredScore
- Graeme Scott, director – UK sector lead, intelligence IBI Group
- Dav Bansal, director, Glenn Howells Architects
- Robbie Turner, principal associate, Mills & Reeve
- Nigel Atkinson, chief operating officer, Node
- Ken Norton, head of sales, LandInsight and Grace Manning-Marsh, managing director, LandEnhance
Trend Talks are aimed at providing property professionals with a safe space to meet and share learning around property innovation. Build your network of property innovators, hear stories from those who are adopting tech and meet startups operating in this emerging marketplace.
This half-day event is due to take place at iCentrum in Holt Street, Birmingham B7 4BP on Friday 8 March 2019 starting from 8am.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT and include breakfast, lunch and plenty of networking opportunities. Guests of Trend Talks receive early access to the latest quarterly TRENDS report, which drills down into the what’s hot in digital transformation across different parts of the built environment.