Organiser: Place North West & Active Profile
Location: No 4 St Paul's Square, Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9SJ
Phone: 0151 705 3675
Among those confirmed to take part in City Region Investment Strategies at PlaceEXPO so far include:
- Iain Jenkinson, senior director, GVA
- Mark Bousfield, investment manager, Chrysalis Fund / Igloo
- Sean Davies, head of finance – commercial and public sector reform, Manchester City Council
- Andrew Antoniades, director, CBRE capital advisors, investment advisory
- Duncan Sutherland, non-executive board member, HS2, on opportunities created for city development by the new high-speed line
- Jenny Douglas, head of inward investment, Liverpool Vision
This is a free event and will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 17 June, starting at 2pm, at No 4 St Paul's Square, Liverpool.
The event is aimed at people interested in development funding models, public sector intervention, city strategic investment frameworks and masterplanning.
There will be a mixture of presentations from the expert line-up of speakers and questions from the floor.