Location: No 4 St Paul's Square, Liverpool, L3 1JR
Exploring the new "Urban Land Institute Best Practice Guide on Build to Rent" for design, development and management of build-to-rent homes in the UK.
The Urban Land Institute UK's Residential Council will be holding a Build to Rent Guide and PRS event in Liverpool's International Festival for Business (IFB). The event will provide an exclusive insight into the new "ULI Best Practice Guide on Build to Rent" for design, development and management of build-to-rent homes in the UK.
The Guide, which has been developed by the ULI Residential Council members is jointly sponsored by ULI UK and the Government's Private Rented Sector (PRS) Taskforce. The event will include a discussion about the Guide, its relevance to Liverpool and the wider UK residential market, and a panel debate with representatives from both industry and government.
10:00 – 10:15am Welcome and Introduction, Richard Meier, Argent LLP, (Chair, ULI UK Residential Council)
10:15 – 11:00am Build to Rent Guide Summary presented by the Steering Group Leads
- The Build to Rent Opportunity and The Site
- Form, Layout and Fit-Out Specification
- Sustainability, Engineering and Construction
- Strategic Build to Rent Management
Richard Meier, Argent LLP, (Chair, ULI UK Residential Council)
Todd Lundgren, Executive Director, RTKL
Russell Pedley, Director, Assael Architects
11:00 – 11:30 Audience Q&A
11:30 – 12:00 Build to Rent (PRS) and Housing sector panel review with:
- Duncan Sutherland, Regeneration Director, Sigma
- Cllr Ann O'Byrne, cabinet member for housing and community safety, Liverpool City Council
- James Duncan, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Dominic Martin, Member, Private Rental Sector (Residential) Taskforce at Department for Communities & Local Government
12:00 – 12:30 Audience Q&A
12:30 – 1:30 Networking Lunch
Please click here to view the full PlaceEXPO programme