Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Set to be one of the most popular conferences of the year, this wide-ranging event on 4 July will provide an update on the major sites coming forward and the development hotspots across the City Region.
Hear about mixed-use regeneration projects in Bolton, Wigan, Stockport, Trafford and Salford, the key commercial, residential and retail schemes being built in the city centre, and the transport plans knitting the Greater Manchester boroughs together.
This half-day event is sponsored by JMW, Turley, Kingsley, Curtins and Premier Guarantee, and will include a mix of presentations and panel discussions, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
This half-day conference will be a mix of panel discussions and presentations, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions, either from the audience or via Slido.
The conference will take place from 8am until 12.30pm on Thursday 4 July at the Science & Industry Museum in Manchester.
8am – Registration and networking
8.45am – Welcome, presentations and panel featuring:
- Adam Higgins, co-founder, Capital & Centric
- Jon Matthews, founder, Jon Matthews Architects
- Stephen Bell, head of planning North, Turley
- Paul Kelly, development director, Scarborough Group International
- Lynda Shillaw, property director, Town Centre Securities
10am – Break
10.30am – Presentations and panel featuring:
- Jaimie Ferguson, director, Open
- Mark Booth, managing director, Himor Group
- Sara Todd, chief executive, Trafford Council
- Becca Heron, director of economy and skills, Wigan Council
- Gerry Brough, director of place, Bolton Council
- Simon Warburton, transport strategy director, Transport for Greater Manchester
12pm – Closing remarks, networking and lunch
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Tickets cost £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view half-day conference sponsorship opportunities contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com