Organiser: Place North West
Location: Chester Crowne Plaza, Trinity St, Chester, CH1 2BD
This cross-sector conference will give an update on development opportunities in Cheshire, as well as the ambitions, policies, and plans shaping them. Science and tech, manufacturing, universities, a rural economy and more will be discussed at this half-day event.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Andrew Lewis, chief executive, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Leon Guyett, development director, Muse
- Lisa Harris, director of place strategy, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Andrew Cooke, director, Bruntwood Works
- Senior speakers from Tatton Group
- Senior speakers from Cheshire East Council
- John Adlen, growth director, Cheshire & Warrington LEP
- Dominic Jude, managing director, Emerald Bay
- Ken Jones, director and co-founder, Jones Melling
- Bob Nicholson, development director, Pochin’s
- Andy Foster, director, Raise Architects
This event is sponsored by Liberty Group and Pochin.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com