Organiser: Place North West
Location: Bruntwood Conference Room, 24th floor, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
Join Place North West, urbanbubble and Winckworth Sherwood for a breakfast briefing on the role of the residential development sector in creating the communities of tomorrow in our towns and cities.
A cross-section of speakers will examine topics including the mix of tenure types, knitting new and old stock together, fund demand for new assets, the demographics and demand around the private rented sector.
The speakers taking part are:
- Mike Horner, regional director, Muse Developments
- James Alderson, head of developer Mulbury City
- James Duncan, partner, corporate and funds, at law firm Winckworth Sherwood
- Michael Howard, managing director of urbanbubble, property manager
- Deborah McLaughlin, chief executive, Manchester Place
- Jon Matthews, director, 5plus Architects
There will be a mix of presentations and panel discussion.
The event is free to attend and is due to take place from 8am-10am on Thursday 14 January at City Tower, Manchester. Refreshments will be provided.
The event on Thursday 14 January at City Tower in Manchester is aimed at people working on town and city centre development projects, mixed-use and residential.