Organiser: Place North West & Buy Art Fair
Location: Old Granada Studios, Manchester
Phone: 07811 987023
The coming together of art and property forms the basis of two panel discussions being co-hosted by Place North West and Buy Art Fair on Friday 25 September.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Karsten Huneck, architect, partner at KHBT in London and Berlin and partner in osa – office for subversive architecture, as well as senior lecturer at Manchester School of Architecture
- Pete Swift, managing partner, Planit IE, landscape architects in Manchester and London
- Kwong Lee, artist and director of Castlefield Gallery, Manchester
After lunch there will be a further panel, chaired by Paul Unger, editor of Place North West, in conversation with property developers who have a serious interest in art, learning about how they collect, their experience of buying art over the years and the ways in which art informs their day jobs.
Panellists confirmed so far include:
- Tom Bloxham, chairman, Urban Splash
- Mike Ingall, chief executive, Allied London
- Tim Heatley, director, Capital & Centric