Organiser: Waterfront Conference Company
Location: DLA Piper, 2 Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4BY
Phone: 0207 067 1597
A Waterfront Conference Company event
Maximising development and growth throughout the North with improved transport and connectivity
Place North West readers can benefit from a 10% discount, using the code 402PNW.
About the event
With large scale transport investment planned across the North of England, attend the Northern Transport and Infrastructure Development Forum on 21 October in Leeds, to ensure you are up-to-date on the latest project plans and timelines.
This one day event will explore how to identify what transport investment is needed, and how to deliver these projects to maximise the associated development opportunities they create.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest plans and timelines for transport investment and development in the North for all transport types
- Understand how to work collaboratively to deliver a joined-up transport and growth vision for the North of England
- Receive practical insight on how to deliver the associated development these transport projects created
- Join transport representatives from local authorities across the region to discuss how to improve connectivity and how to develop the North through transport investment
- Consider how to use modelling to identify what transport improvements are needed
Visit the event website for more information.