Organiser: Place North West
Location: Museum of Science and Industry, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
An in-depth look at one of the most rapidly-growing and debated parts of the residential market.
As towers targeted at renting occupiers are built across the region, will demand be sustained? Is the traditional housing model dead as occupiers choose to rent for longer?
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Danielle Gillespie, North West general manager, Homes England
- James Duncan, partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Lee Hill, head of Northern build-to-rent, JLL
- David Smith-Milne, founder and managing director, Placefirst
- Sam Rowlands, chief executive, Brickland
- Nigel Saunders, director, Pozzoni Architecture
- Darren Hutchinson, managing director, Barings Real Estate
- Dave Power, group chief executive, One Manchester
- Dr Tom Moore, lecturer, University of Liverpool
- Stephanie Pollitt, assistant director (real estate), British Property Federation
The half-day event will take place at the Science & Industry Museum, Manchester and will consist of a mix of panel discussions and presentations, beginning with breakfast and networking at 8am and closing with a networking lunch at 12pm.
Sponsorship for this event has now sold out.