Location: Westlakes, Moor Row CA24 3JZ
Phone: 01928 756 500
This is a vital course for anyone involved with NEC contracts who requires a good practical understanding of the changes in NEC 4 . It’s ideal for employers, employer’s representatives – project managers, quantity surveyors, engineers, architects etc, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers. Issues covered include:
- Can emails now be used for notifying Compensation Events?
- Can intranet systems be used for communicating?
- How has the Early Warning system changed?
- How does the new default mechanism work when a programme has been submitted to the Project Manager, but has not been accepted?
- What additional information on Compensation Events is to be included in programmes for acceptance?
- How has the payment regime changed?
- How does the new final account regime work?
- Can daywork rates for labour and staff now be agreed in advance?
- How do the new value engineering clauses work?
- Should you opt for retention bonds?
- Are there changes to the list of Compensation Events?
- What are the changes to the fee percentages?
- Has the Schedule of Cost Components changed significantly?
- What is the ‘dividing date’?
- How are collateral warranties dealt with?
- What are the changes to the dispute resolution clauses?
- What changes in terminology do we need to be aware of?
- How has BIM been addressed?
- When should the new Alliance and DBO contracts be used?
Cost: £175 per delegate including VAT
Registration: 9.00am – 9.30am
Seminar: 9.30am – 12.30pm
This course is also taking place at the following locations and dates:
- Tuesday 3 October 2017 (9:00am to 12:30pm), The Kinmel Hotel – Abergele LL22 9AS
- Tuesday 24 October 2017 (9:00am to 12:30pm), The Tickled Trout Hotel – Preston PR5 0UJ
- Tuesday 7 November 2017 (9:00am to 12:30pm), The Park Royal Hotel – Warrington WA4 4NS
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 (9:00am to 12:30pm), The Cedar Court Hotel – Wakefield WF4 3QZ