Organiser: Crowe Clark Whitehill
Location: Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP 3rd floor, The Lexicon, Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NT
What does the future hold for property and construction following the election?
With economic growth continuing throughout the UK and property prices rising, what can you expect in the next 12 months with a new Conservative government?
- What does the most recent Budget and election mean for your property business?
- How long will property prices continue to benefit from the upturn in the UK economy?
- How long will the split in values between prime London and the rest of the UK continue?
- How will the changes to UK Accounting Standards affect your corporate tax charge and bank covenant?
Our own property specialists along with Montagu Evans will take you through these questions and discuss key tax and accounting issues facing property businesses and the future of property valuations.
The presentations will be followed by drinks and refreshments and an opportunity to meet the team.
- Property valuation update.
- Tax developments and exit strategies.
- FRS102 (end of UK GAAP).
- Questions and answers.
Who should attend?
This seminar will be valuable for property owners, directors of property companies and advisors to property businesses.