Organiser: Samantha Meakin, JMW Solicitors
Location: JMW Solicitors, 1 Byrom Place, Spinningfields, M3 3HG
Phone: 0161 8281841
One of the keys to a successful business is the strength of its relationships with suppliers and customers. No-one plans or wants things to go wrong but everyone knows it can happen.
This hour long practical session will look at some of the key problem areas that commonly arise and how you can manage or minimise them. These include:
- The status of heads of terms;
- Incorporating your terms and conditions;
- Limitations on liability;
- Getting out of the relationship;
- "best" and "reasonable" endeavours;
- Price variations; and
- Ensuring that you get what you thought you'd bargained for.
Please join us if you would like to pick up some practical tips on how to protect your business more and ensure that a contract delivers what you expect.
Refreshments & Registration: 8.00am
All our seminars are free to attend and are worth one CPD point.
To sign up visit: http://www.jmw.co.uk/events/more-haste-less-speed/