Organiser: Mace and Jones
Location: Bridgewater Hall, Manchester, M2 3WS
Phone: 0161 214 0500
I am pleased to invite you to our annual Property, Planning and Construction Review. The aim of the seminar is to highlight last year's key case law and statutes relating to Property, Planning and Construction, and place them in a practical context. The areas to be covered will include –
- Property contracts – bad bargains and the recession
- A room with a view? Revisiting restrictive covenants
- Community Infrastructure Levy and S.106's – where are we up to?
- Permitted development / Use class changes in 2010
- Construction case law update
- General case law update
The speakers are Charles Tomlinson, Lewis Denton, Paul Fleming and Stuart Butler. The seminar will commence at 8.30 a.m. and conclude by 10.00 a.m. Breakfast will be served from 8.00 a.m.
The seminar cost is £30 + vat (£35.25).
For more information please contact Rebecca Brown, 0161 214 0500, email@example.com