Organiser: Place North West
Location: Manchester City Centre Holiday Inn, 25 Aytoun Street, M1 3DT
Join Hill Dickinson and AEW Architects for the latest Logistics Lunch at the new Holiday Inn on Aytoun Street in Manchester city centre on 25 May.
Appearing on the panel will be:
- Steve Burne, managing director, AEW Architects, industrial property design specialist with extensive experience
- Jim Purves, partner, Hill Dickinson, head of the law firm’s Manchester property team
- Adam White, commercial director, MAG Property, property arm of Manchester Airport
- Andrew Dickman, director, DB Symmetry, property developer active in the sector across the North West
- Andrew Pexton, director at Bilfinger GVA, agent on large-scale industrial schemes
- Paul Crosbie, head of logistics at M&G Real Estate, funding the speculative development of warehouses at Logistics North in Bolton, and Trafford Park in South Manchester
The free-to-attend lunch will be the third in the ongoing series which has so far seen around 250 people attend successful sessions in January and November 2015.
The prospects for the continuing rise of retail-led distribution depots, the role of planning and land allocation in local authority strategies and development viability will all be discussed at the event.
This is an ideal event for property and logistics professionals to debate the challenges and opportunities in the current market and enjoy some targeted networking over lunch.
Logistics Lunch is sponsored by AEW Architects and Hill Dickinson.
The event is due to take place from 11am to 1pm on Wednesday 25 May.