Organiser: Stefanie Frazer
Location: The Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Drive, St Helens, WA9 3AL
A free targeted event which will take stock of logistics and the supply chain, bringing together like-minded professionals.
Logistics supports daily life. From delivering raw materials to our businesses, goods to our shops, schools, hospitals and homes. The logistics sector is vital to our work and home life, and provides job opportunities for millions of people worldwide.
The conference will offer valuable networking opportunities and feature talks by key players in the sector – NEW SPEAKERS ADDED
- Bernard Molloy, Chair of Superport Liverpool & Industrial Logistics Director Unipart Logistics – Setting the scene for logistics and the supply chain
- Keith Wilson, Development Director Bericote Properties Ltd. – Property development creating investment and employment
- Bill Owen, Operations Director Nijman/Zeetank – The successful management of a logistic company
- Ruth Waring, Managing Director Labyrinth Solutions and founder of Women in Logistics UK – Diversity: Key to the success of the transport sector
- Ian Rippin, Managing Director, Commercial Division Principalship, and, Beth Nolan, Director of Employer Engagement St Helens College/ The Northern Logistics Academy – A skilled workforce is vital to logistic sector success
- Tony Kehoe, Supply Chain Manager, NGF – The supply chain
- Anthony Chisnall, CEO, DriverNet – The value of cutting edge technology in the logistics industry
- Amanda Lyne, Managing Director, ULEMCo Ltd – Opportunities for emergent fuels in the City Region