Organiser: Place North West
Location: Foundation for Art and Creative Technology (FACT), 88 Wood St, Liverpool
Phone: 07811 987023
Hear from a cross-section of developers and advisors on the large-scale projects proposed for the city over the coming years.
Liverpool’s resurgent development market which includes the £1bn creation of a Knowledge Quarter, a £45m city connectivity plan, and a strong pipeline of homes and hotels will be discussed at this afternoon event.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Nick Kavanagh, director of regeneration at Liverpool City Council
- Colin Sinclair, chief executive of Liverpool Knowledge Quarter
- Oliver DeLucia-Crook, business development director at Curtins
- Elliot Lawless, founder and director of developer Elliot Group
- Phil Mayall, development director at Muse Developments
- Hugh Anderson, director of hotel agency at Lambert Smith Hampton
The Liverpool Development Update is sponsored by Curtins, Lambert Smith Hampton, Kingsley Recruitment and Pegasus Group.
The event will take place from 2pm to 5pm on Thursday 29 September at the Foundation for Arts & Creative Technology on Wood Street, Liverpool.