Organiser: Place North West
Location: Science and Industry Museum, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Liverpool’s booming hotel market, the largest sports and stadia developments, and the ever-changing restaurant and bar scene in the region’s towns and cities will all be discussed at this Place North West event.
The event on Thursday 11 July will examine the challenges of stadium design and delivery, and how sports schemes can act as a catalyst for wider regeneration.
The rising demand for hotel rooms in Liverpool and Manchester’s development pipeline will also be discussed, along with the role of restaurants, bars, and leisure offerings in placemaking and city centres.
Projects to be discussed include Old Trafford’s Civic Quarter, Urmston’s Market41, global stadia including World Cup venues, Everton’s proposed stadium at Bramley Moore Dock, and hotel schemes across Liverpool and Manchester.
Speakers so far include:
- Thom Hetherington, chief executive, Northern Restaurant & Bar Show
- Marcel Ridyard, senior associate, AFL Architects
- Allie Bainbridge, surveyor, Mason Owen
- Nick Mennell, leisure sector manager, Willmott Dixon
- Felicity Tulloch, partner, Kuits Solicitors
- Ernst ter Horst, associate, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Steve Collis, head of sports, leisure and hospitality, Arcadis
- Adam Hall, managing director, Falconer Chester Hall
- Mark Phillips, director, Colliers International
More speakers are due to be announced in the coming weeks.
The event is sponsored by Arcadis, Kuits Solicitors, and Willmott Dixon. Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact email@example.com
Further sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org