Organiser: Hill Dickinson
Location: Village Hotel St David's, Ewloe, Wales, CH5 3YB
Phone: 01244 89 6640
Have you ever considered a more entrepreneurial approach to your pension scheme?
Buying property through a self-invested personal pension scheme (SIPP) is a valuable business-planning tool, providing tax savings and helping with cash flow. Hill Dickinson, in partnership with 75point3 Chartered Financial Planners, is delighted to invite you to a complimentary breakfast seminar on how investing in commercial property through your self-invested personal pension scheme (SIPP) can benefit you.
Join us at Village Hotel St David's, Chester, on Thursday 22 September 2011 for informative presentations given by Jane Gow, of 75point3 Chartered Financial Planners, who will bring together all aspects of commercial property purchase in a SIPP, and Clare Lowe, solicitor at Hill Dickinson, who will outline the legal aspects of purchasing commercial property within a SIPP.
Find out how a pension can:
- borrow money to finance a property purchase;
- structure a purchase with more than one pension – joint purchase;
- amalgamate several pension schemes to purchase a property;
- buy a commercial property currently owned by yourself or business, releasing valuable cash into the business;
- buy a proportion of a property;
- buy development land and agricultural land; and
- release cash from your pension scheme for property purchase.
08:00 Registration and breakfast
09:30 Question and answer session
Village Hotel St David's, Ewloe, Wales, CH5 3YB
Please click the link below to request a place by Thursday 15 September 2011:
For further information, please contact Sarah Evans via email or by telephone on +44 (0)1244 89 6640.