Organiser: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Location: Whites Hotel Bolton, Macron Stadium, De Havilland Way, BL6 6SF
Phone: 0161 393 4343
This event has been developed and will be led by private sector companies with support from Greater Manchester Chamber, Wigan Council, Bury Council and Bolton Council to help businesses in the region benefit from construction opportunities in their area.
By working with the public sector, we want to help businesses in all areas understand what opportunities are available and how the tendering process works.
Each event will focus on the development and construction opportunities in the three Boroughs and will feature presentations on specific projects. The event is chaired by Steve Williamson from F Parkinson.
Agenda for the event will be confirmed shortly but will include:
- Meet the Buyer Forum during registration and breakfast
- Update on specific projects in Bolton
- Key/major development sub-contractor in Bolton
- Updates from Bury and Wigan Councils
- Best Practice session: Cashflow Funding will be presented by Stuart Stead, Partner, Head of Property & Construction, Cowgill Holloway
- Networking – chance to visit the Meet the Buyer exhibition stands
Please note that places at this event will be offered as priority to companies based in Wigan, Bury and Bolton.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of these events please email the events team for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and breakfast: 8am
- Start of meeting: 8.30am
- Close of meeting: 10am