This event has been developed and will be led by private sector companies with support from Greater Manchester Chamber and Oldham Council to help businesses in the region benefit from construction opportunities in the Oldham area.
By working with the public sector, we want to help businesses in all areas understand what opportunities are available and how the tendering process works.
This event will focus on the development and construction opportunities in Oldham and will feature a presentation on specific projects.
- Registration and breakfast
- Update on specific projects in Oldham – Roger Frith, Head of Strategic Regeneration & Development, Oldham Council
- Update on framework opportunities:
- Redrow: Counthill School Site
- Mather & Co – exhibition fit-out for Oldham Heritage and Arts Centre