Organiser: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Location: Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Email: Chris Taylor: email@example.com
Phone: 07525 731 230
If you have thought about becoming a Non-Executive Director you will probably have a lot of questions such as:
- What’s it really like?
- What does the role really entail – time, legal responsibility, authority, who do I report to? What is my real contribution?
- Do I need any specific qualifications?
- How do I cope with being a part time team member?
- How do I blend objectivity and challenge with being a supportive member of the team?
- Why would anybody hire me?
- What’s the difference between this role and consultancy?
- Can I earn a living being a Non-Executive Director?
- How do I find these roles?
If a business has a genuine ambition to develop itself, Non-Executive Directors can offer that organisation objective insight, support, constructive criticism, connectivity and high quality skills. In turn that can provide the Non-Executive with really satisfying challenge and reward both personally and professionally
To help you understand the truth about being a Non-Executive Director Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce are holding a seminar on Friday 17th February. Delivered by Graham Whiley, CEO of business support specialists, Sagegreen. Graham is a very experienced, serving, plural Non-Executive Director and recruiter of Non-Executives. This seminar deals with more than the legal or statutory obligations and gets down the practical and real world aspects of this career choice.
After the seminar Graham will be available to meet with you on a one-to-one basis to discuss your individual circumstances. This seminar is exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career.
- Start: 8am
- End: 10.30am
Who is this suitable for?
This seminar is exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career.
Standard: £125 + VAT
Member: £99 + VAT
Readers of Place North West can book with the member’s rate: call 07525 731 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Place North West’.
Alternatively we can take payment via cheque and invoice, please email email@example.com for a booking form.