Location: The Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays, Manchester
Phone: 0161 713 3884
Fracking North: Continuing the Debate on Hydraulic Fracturing for Gas will provide local policy makers, regulators, councils and financial investors with a summary of the political, economic and scientific arguments that need to be weighed up.
- What are the prospects of a similar shale gas revolution in the UK to that experienced across the Atlantic?
- Is there too much political risk attached to investment in fracking?
- Is fracking shale the right approach to meeting our energy needs?
- What is the Social Impact of fracking?
All these questions and more will be answered at what we envisage will be a sellout event.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Faulkner, President of Breitling Energy Texas
- Dr Jim Marshall, Policy Advisor – Water UK
- Tony Bosworth, Climate & Energy Campaigner, Friends of the Earth
- Dr Tina Hunter, Director, Centre for International Minerals and Energy Law
Full details of the event, including the programme for the day, can be found at Govtoday.co.uk
Delegate places normally priced at £595.00 + VAT are currently available to Place North West subscribers at the discounted rate of £325.00 + VAT
Further discounts are available for group bookings of two or more places.
These discounted places are NOT available via the online booking system therefore to book your place or for further details contact email@example.com or call 0161 713 3884.
Tickets are available on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.