Organiser: FBE Manchester
Location: KPMG, 1 St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3AE
Guest Speaker: Joanna Booth – Social Media Makes Sense
Joanna is an expert in social media training strategy and management and will show you how to maximise social media for business.
Joanna will explain:
- What makes a powerful LinkedIn profile
- Who to connect with and how
- How to turn connections into sales
- How to use groups to develop business
- How to use blog posts to drive engagement and marketing
KPMG have kindly agreed to provide refreshments to attendees so please feel free to stay around to network after Joanna’s talk. Following which we will move on elsewhere to continue the evening in an informal setting. This is a great opportunity for FBE members to meet the newly formed Manchester FFT.
For more information, visit the fbe website.