Organiser: Catherine Furniss, Forbes Solicitors
Location: Village Hotel, Bury
Phone: 01254 222305
With HCA funding for development of affordable homes expected to disappear in 2018, Registered Providers need to act now. Implementing new revenue streams, within the HCA regulatory framework, will ensure Registered Providers are in the strongest possible situation before the funding ends.
The Forbes' housing & regeneration team invite you to attend their conference which will provide practical advice and information to support Registered Providers through this period of change and cuts to funding.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Bronwen Rapley, deputy director, investigation & enforcement at the Homes & Communities Agency
- Jon Sawyer, head of private rent and custom build housing, Igloo Regeneration
- Diversification and Tax: Planning for New Income – Angela Cross, tax director & Jim Gempton, VAT director, BDO LLP
- Diversification and TUPE: Who goes where? – Jonathan Holden, partner, Forbes Solicitors
- Providing Services to the Market: Structures and Strictures – Daniel Milnes, partner, Forbes Solicitors
- Private Rented Sector – Lucy Worrall, head of housing & regeneration (Property), Forbes Solicitors and Jon Sawyer, head of private rent and custom build housing, Igloo Regeneration
- Case Study on Diversification – Brian Cronin, chief executive, Your Housing
- Diversification and Risk: The insurance perspective – Zurich Insurance
The conference will cost £45 + VAT including lunch. Book 3 places and receive the 4th free of charge.