Organiser: Crowe Clark Whitehill
Location: Marriott Hotel, Hale Road, Hale
Phone: 0161 214 7500
Success for your property in an ever changing market. Over the last few years property prices have fluctuated leaving uncertainty as to what will happen next and the best course of action to take.
- Will there be another recession?
- What is the real value of my property in current market?
- What is the best way to structure the property that I already have?
With so many unanswered questions, you need to know how you can maximise the value of your property holdings.
Partners from Crowe Clark Whitehill along with a guest speaker from Santander will be taking you through the key tax issues for your business and yourself as well as discussing property valuations and the lending market.
The seminar takes place on Thursday 17 November at the Marriott Hotel, Hale Road, Hale.
Seminar 5.00 pm – 6.00pm
Followed by networking, drinks and canapes.
Topics and speakers
- Introduction – Michael Jayson (Crowe Clark Whitehill Manchester Office Managing Partner)
- State of the property market and property lending market – Derek Bald (Santander Regional Director Real Estate)
- Corporate Tax issues – Steve Livingston (Crowe Clark Whitehill Tax Partner)
- VAT issues – Arthur Blackburn (Crowe Clark Whitehill VAT Partner)
- Exit strategies and personal tax issues – Steve Livingston (Crowe Clark Whitehill Tax Partner)
- Drinks and refreshments and an opportunity to chat to the team.
Who should attend?
The seminars are aimed at property owners and directors of property companies, as well as advisors to property businesses
For further details please contact Deborah Joseph at Crowe Clark Whitehill.