Organiser: Cheshire West & Chester Council
Location: Oulton Park, Cheshire
Phone: 01244 515561
Join Cheshire West & Chester Council at Construction Connect at Oulton Park on Wednesday 10th September from 8am until 8pm.
If you are a local business providing services to the construction industry – general building, plumbing, electricians, groundworks etc – Construction Connect is your chance to meet our key partners for major infrastructure projects, the construction framework and maintenance contractors, FM providers along with registered social landlords.
Cheshire West & Chester Council is committed to increasing supply choices and promoting the value of our procurement spend to the local economy. We want to ensure as many opportunities as possible are given to local suppliers. We hope to engage with our local supplier base and make the procurement process more transparent for SMEs.
Why should you attend?
- Develop relationships between first tier suppliers and local subcontractor
- Make it easier to identify suppliers in the local area
- Your chance to meet and network with our key contractors
- Raise your profile and see what opportunities there are to work with us
- Business advisors will be available to offer advice and support on tendering
- Explore options regarding apprenticeships and wider skills development
- Workshops on Health and Safety, Asbestos, Legionella etc
This is a free event with free parking onsite.
We would encourage you to register for this event so we can accommodate as many people as possible.
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Economic Development Team on 01244 515561.