Location: Addleshaw Goddard, One St Peter's Square, Manchester M2 3DE
Join us for a breakfast seminar in Manchester as part of our regional events programme in association with the BPF.
Improving liquidity of commercial real estate is a well-documented ambition and a driver for both real estate owners and for investors. In this seminar series, our presenters will set out the most recent advancements in the financing of real estate and how well liquidity levels are being addressed.
With technological advancements now delivering a totally new class of investor through tokenisation, securitisation and fractionalisation, the panellists will discuss how the real estate industry should respond in order to appear attractive to new investors.
- Roger Clarke, Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets, IPSX
- Patrick Brown, Head of Insights and EU Engagement, BPF
- Paul Unger, Publisher, Place North West and PlaceTech
- John Forbes, John Forbes Consulting
- Peter Kershaw, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard