Organiser: Nicola Wilkinson
Location: Manchester Town Hall
Phone: 0161 838 3256
Sir Richard Leese, leader of Manchester City Council, will introduce a panel of the city's major players to reflect on successes last year and look ahead to the projects which will change the city in 2012.
On the panel will be:
- David Pringle, director of the Co-operative's NOMA project
- Charlie Cornish, chief executive of Manchester Airports Group
- Barbara Spicer, chief executive of Salford City Council
- Philip Purdy, Transport for Greater Manchester's Metrolink Director
- Rowena Burns, CityCo chairman and chief operating officer of Bruntwood
- Sir Howard Bernstein, chief executive, Manchester City Council
- Cllr Pat Karney, city centre spokesman, Manchester City Council
- Vaughan Allen, chief executive, CityCo
The event is due to run from 8am until 10am on 8 February in the Great Hall at Manchester Town Hall. The event is free of charge and open to senior members of Manchester city centre's business community.
Registrations closed on 16 January