Organiser: Place North West and Cheshire West & Chester Council
Location: High Growth Centre, Thornton Science Park, Pool Lane, Chester
Phone: 07966 535262
Place North West is delighted to invite you to the Cheshire West Growth Summit later this month at the University of Chester's Thornton Science Park.
Topics up for discussion at the lunchtime debate, part of a day of business growth events hosted by Cheshire West & Chester Council, will include rail investment, cross-border links, supply of employment land, and meeting housing demand across the borough.
One week before the Chancellor's Autumn Statement on 3 December and with six months to go until local and general elections this will be a fitting opportunity to hear about economic development in plans in west Cheshire.
Among the speakers and panellists on the day will be:
- Cllr Mike Jones, leader, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Dr Alison Knight, head of places strategy, Cheshire West & Chester Council
- Dr Ricardo Gomez, director, Regeneris
- David Swaffield, partner and head of property at law firm Hill Dickinson
- Raj Chandarana, stakeholder manager, HS2, and Scott-James Eley, skills and employment manager, HS2
- Claire Bennett, deputy director: transport – policy, planning and partnership, Welsh Government
The event is sponsored by Hill Dickinson and is aimed at anyone involved in investment and business development in Cheshire West and the surrounding area.
This is a free-to-attend event with a complementary lunch included. Cheshire West growth summit is due to take place from 11.30am until 2pm on Wednesday 26 November at High Growth Centre, Thornton Science Park, University of Chester, CH2 4NU.
There is ample free parking provided on site.